Cabinet Bathroom Lighted Mirror Pictured
Cabinet Bathroom Lighted Mirror
- 100% Designed & Made in Sydney, Australia
- 70,000 hours energy efficient LED lighting
- LED light inclosed in the door
- Turn on/off with a light switch on the wall
- Powered by a Energy efficient 12V DC power supply
- GuardianMirror, corrosive resistant mirror (no black creep)
- Easy installation
- IP67 rating
- Internal mirror
- 4 adjustable toughened glass shelves
- Soft close hinges
- 3 year warranty
- Western Red Cedar (pictured)
- Matt White Melamine (standard)
- Light Style: Focus (pictured), Eleven, Equality, Verge, Art Deco or NYC Art Deco
- Completely Customisable
- De-mister pad (no more foggy mirror)
Are you a Professional?
We offer our full service at discounted rates for larger projects, to architects, builders and interior design professionals. Please feel free to contact us to discuss how our innovative design initiative can realise the full potential of your goals.
So what is the price?
Prices start at $1,800.00 inc GST for the Cabinet bathroom lighted mirror. We have set prices for our standard sized cabinets to enquire please call (02) 9905 9570. For a more accurate price including shipping please send a message in the message box, just specify the size and postcode and Clearlight Designs will get back to you with a FREE quote.
Need a Custom Size?
Custom sizing is our specialty, just select “CUSTOM” in the drop down menu in the message box and your postcode and Clearlight Designs will get back to you with a FREE quote.
How do you order?
Once you have submitted a quote request in the message box complete with your postcode. You will receive a quote, pending your approval Clearlight Designs will send you a invoice for the deposit and get your order underway.
Do you have more questions like?
- How is the cabinet installed?
- Is an electrician required for installation?
- What happens if the LED lights fail in the door?
- Will i get that black creep around the edge of the mirror?
SIZE (W = Width, H = High)
Rectangle (cabinets are 140mm in depth, with the interior glass shelves 100mm in depth)
- REC 1200 x 800 – 2 door
- REC 900 x 800 – 2 door
- REC 600 x 800 – 1 door (pictured)
- Custom size (any width and height)
What are the cabinets made out of? – The cabinet pictured above is made from sustainably managed Western Red Cedar which is naturally resistant to moisture, warping, decay & mould, which is a Option. The standard cabinet is made out of highly moisture resistant Medium Density Fibreboard, finished with matt white melamine exterior a Australian Standard within bathroom and kitchen cabinet making industry.