Custom Bathroom Lighted Mirror pictured
Custom Bathroom Lighted Mirror
We specialise in custom work if you have your own design thats great . Even if you just have a idea of a design thats fine we have a team of illustrators that can bring your design to life. Send a message in the message box below OR call (02) 9905 9570.
- Super Slim 20mm! off the wall
- GuardianMirror, corrosive resistant mirror (no black creep)
- 100% Aluminium backing structure
- Anodised finish on the aluminium
- Completely Custom Design
- Any Size or shape
- Easy installation
- 100% Designed & Made in Sydney, Australia
- RGBW Colour LED lights controlled with a wall dial or a remote
- 70,000 hours energy efficient LED lighting
- Turn on/off with a light switch on the wall
- IP67 rating
- Powered by a Energy efficient 12V DC power supply
- Easy installation
- Quick and easy servicing
- 3 year warranty
- De-mister pad (no more foggy mirror)
- RGBW (Colour LEDS with Pure White), pick any colour or white with a remote
Are you a Professional?
We offer our full service at discounted rates for larger projects, to architects, builders and interior design professionals. Please feel free to contact us to discuss how our innovative design initiative can realise the full potential of your goals.
So what is the price?
Prices start at $2,770.00 inc GST for the Custom bathroom lighted mirror. For a accurate price including shipping please send a message in the message box, just specify the size, design and postcode and Clearlight Designs will get back to you with a FREE quote.
Do you have standard sizes for custom designs?
This is a completely Custom Bathroom Lighted Mirror, measure up your space, send a that size in the message box with your postcode and design idea. Clearlight Designs will get back to you with a FREE quote.
How do you order?
Once you have submitted a quote request in the message box complete with your postcode. You will receive a quote, pending your approval Clearlight Designs will send you a invoice for the deposit and get your order underway.
Do you have more questions like?
- How is the mirror installed?
- Is an electrician required for installation?
- What happens if the LED lights fail?
- Will i get that black creep around the edge of the mirror?